Shady Acres Mobile Home & RV Park
Book your RV spot for your next short-term or long-term stay!
We have RV Parking and Housing Rentals.
NEW GRAVEL JUST PUT IN AT THE PARK
Huntington is the gateway to San Rafael Swell. Huntington Reservoir is close by for swimming, boating, paddleboarding, and fishing.
Discover that time away from the regular hustle and bustle of life is just what the doctor ordered. Time to unwind, relax, and discover.
Experience the small town feel with conveniences close by. The outdoors are inviting you to experience Joe’s Valley with bouldering and rock climbing. Huntington Canyon offers hiking, fishing, 4-wheeling, and sightseeing.
Things to see and do in the area:
- Huntington State Park – 2.5 miles
- Museum of the San Rafael Swell in Castle Dale – 9.9 miles
- Huntington Canyon – 16.8 miles
- Cleveland Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry – 19.5 miles
- Prehistoric Museum in Price – 21.8 miles
- Western Mining & Railroad Museum 28.8 miles
- Historic Helper – 28.9 miles
- Joe’s Valley – 29.1 miles
- 9-Mile Canyon: has hieroglyphics of the Fremont Indians – 57.7 miles
- The San Rafael Swell – 67.1 miles
- Goblin Valley State Park – 114.9 miles
- Moab – 131.3 miles
- Rock Hounding, bouldering, rock climbing, mountain biking, swimming, paddle boarding, boating, slacklining, four-wheeling, hiking, and sight seeing
We have 4 mobile homes, a 2-bedroom house and a 4-bedroom bunkhouse. Housing Rentals plus RV parking. We are located at 380 North 200
West, Huntington, UT 84528
Get In Touch
- Book an RV site here
- Contact us here for questions
- Phone: (435) 709-6402
380 N. 200 W.
Huntington, UT 84528